Clients retain Virtuo Executive’s services to identify the right talent for their business — a combination of the requisite behaviours and competencies, as well as technical skills and experience necessary for success.
Retained searches are research led and feedback points are continually utilised throughout to refine search and process effectiveness.
Assignments are prioritised and the number of projects undertaken by consultants are capped to ensure a focused, controlled, and rigorous process, while delivering first-class service, support, and ultimately experience to both clients and candidates during their recruitment journey.
Where confidentiality is critical, retained assignments enable increased control and discretion throughout the process and allows thorough and consistent information to be effectively passed to and from clients and candidates.
Virtuo Executive will not take on competitive roles which would target the same candidate pool ensuring clients have priority in the market.
Retained clients will work with a senior consultant who has over 12 years’ experience recruiting mid to senior level executives providing a single point of contact and creating credibility at all touch points. The consultant will take a holistic approach to managing the end to end process, including:
- Employer brand and proposition
- Employee engagement
- Role objective, candidate profile and brief shaping
- Candidate engagement and recruitment strategy
Typical workflow of a retained assignment
Consultation and support with shaping of the role and key requirements to meet business objectives which is interpreted into the approved client brief. Job survey completed by all role stakeholders
- Proposal outlining the requirements, including profile of target candidate, methodology, processes and timelines is submitted to client
- Proposal agreed and contract signed (1/3 project fee payable)
- Production of role briefing documents and marketing collateral
- Research and specific search methodology carried out
Identification and approach of long list of candidates
Virtuo Executive candidate interview and assessment
- Informal reference and qualification checks
- Short listing and candidate reports provided including behavioral profile analysis, competency question assessment and video introduction
- Client interviews and assessment conducted
- Debrief and consultation
- Preferred candidate chosen by client
- Offer management
- Management of unsuccessful candidates
- Start date (balance of fee invoiced)
- Aftercare and support with on-boarding